COMPACT PISTON AIR MOTORS
The GLOBE compact piston air motors have specific features not found in other air motors. Unique is the low speed of rotation in combination with a high torque, without the use of a gearbox. These motors are used in situations in which normally air motors aren’t used. Typical applications are winding machines, dosing machines, conveyor belts, mixers, manipulators and machines for the food industry.
|Picture||Model||Max. power (kW)||Torque at max. power (Nm)||Starting torque (Nm)||Speed (rpm)||Weight (kg)||Air consumption (m3/min)||Download 2D - 3D||Download catalogue|
|RM025 2 stage||0,36||24||50||50-350||7,5||21||DOWNLOAD
- High torque at low speed of rotation
- Very low air consumption
- Low noise emission
- Can be stalled under load without harm
- Higher torques and lower speeds of rotation possible in combination with a gearbox
- Instantly reversible
- Available in aluminum and plastic/stainless steel
- Oil-less function for some types
- Certified according ATEX II cat.2 G&D T5
GLOBE has a wide program with air motors from 0,1 to 23 kW. The air motors can be supplied in combination with a gearbox for higher torques and lower speeds of rotation. Custom build air motors are possible due to an own design and production department. All standard motors are available from stock.