GLOBE BRAKES (ATEX)
The brakes from the GLOBE program are compact and of rugged design. They are spring engaged and air released and can be used in static and stop applications. They are executed in cast iron or steel and and available with IEC flange connection. The breaking torque is 1.5 up to 2 times the maximum torque of the motor.
- Brake can be used in static or stopping applications
- Field serviceable
- Easy flange connection according to IEC standards
- Low maintenance because very few parts are exposed to wear
- Compact design
- Easy interchangeable because of independent brake module
- Cast-iron or steel housing with excellent thermal capacity for use in harsh environments
- Long life-time
- Certified according to the European Explosive Directive ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T3
GLOBE has a wide program with air motors from 0,1 to 23 kW. The air motors can be supplied in combination with a gearbox for higher torques and lower speeds of rotation. Custom build air motors are possible due to an own design and production department. All standard motors are available from stock.